- Townhouse Owners Association.
- Each unit has two marked parking spaces.
- Visitor spaces are for guests only.
- All vehicles must have current license and registration and be in working order.
- Illegally parked vehicles will be towed. First Choice Towing (540) 478-4869
- Must be on a leash when outside and all pet waste cleaned up immediately (even from your own property).
- May not be tied or caged outside and may not be a nuisance to others.
- Flower bed maintenance is the owners responsibility.
- Lawn mowing is provided.
- Curbside recycling pickup on Wednesdays.
- Recycling may only be put out between 5 PM Tuesdays and 7 AM Wednesdays. Bins should be put away before 7 AM Thursdays.
- Dumpsters available for resident trash.
- Snow removal services are provided for the parking lots after two inches of snow.
- Snow services will wait until snowfall has stopped before beginning for events of two to ten inches.
- Snow services will be provided multiple times for events of more than ten inches. Expect delays for unusually large accumulations.
- Ice melt will be applied as deemed necessary.
Owners are responsible for the following:
- Flower bed maintenance and all lawn mowing.
- This included islands/peninsula’s in the parking lots on an owner’s lot.
- All property maintenance
- All exterior changes must be approved before work is begun. This included fences and satellite dishes.
- Parking space and sidewalk snow removal.
Association Owner Assessments:
- $45 per month.
- Payments are due on the first of each month.
- Payments must be delivered to the Association office.
- Old Windmill Circle Property Owners Association, 202 North Liberty Street Suite 101, Harrisonburg VA 22802
- Assessments cover the following expenses:
- All unfenced grass mowing and common area landscaping.
- Parking lots, signs, and mailbox maintenance.
- Community lights.
- Towing for illegally parked vehicles.
- Snow removal.
- State licensing and insurance.
MyPOA.com community management provides:
- Community information
- Community inspections.
- Rules enforcement.
- Association financial management.
- Association organization management.